Dear Neighbor, we need help.
Each year we ask the community, that we serve, to support the fund raising efforts of our Fire and EMS department through the support of our festival. This year is no exception. See below for ways you can help us during the festival.
Volunteer Help Information:
- Desserts for Saturdays chicken dinner. Deliver to firehouse on Saturday between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Please provide dessert in disposable container or provide name and contact information on your container.
- Friday and Saturday Volunteers for the following:
-Serving line for dinners
-Booth worker, please specify booth preference
– gaming dealers or shuffler
Festival information that is important:
- Friday July 29th from 6 PM to 11 PM
- Saturday July 30th from 4 PM to 11 PM
- Location: Bright Fire Station #1 on Salt Fork Road, Bright, Indiana, in the park
- Parking adjacent to the festival grounds is LIMITED with additional shuttle service to and from Bright Christian Church.
- Proceeds of the event go toward providing professional quality Fire, Rescue, and Emergency Medical care, through Bright Volunteer Fire Company, Inc.
Please respond to this request, with your preference of time and what you would like to help with, at your earliest convenience. Everyone working in the gaming tent or a gaming or raffle booth will need to provide a copy of their drivers license no later than 2 weeks prior to the festival.
Thank You for your time,
Lt. Dave Bartholomew
812-637-3473 or firstname.lastname@example.org