BABA Meeting 11/9/18
Kirk Kuhn from WorkOne Southeast presented
- WorkOne is no longer the unemployment office or unemployment insurance
- WorkOne focuses on helping people find employment and moving forward
- Kirk discussed work based learning
- Zac Greive is the main contact; firstname.lastname@example.org
BABA Christmas breakfast is Friday, December 14
- Invite others and be sure to register
- There will be a vote on officers:
- President: Debbie Stutz
- President: Nicole Wuestefeld
- Treasurer: Joe Alig
- Secretary: OPEN
- Membership: Diane Bender
- Program: Jennifer Getzendanner
- Golf Chair: Jim Kinnett
- Festival Chair: OPEN
- BABA-Q: Debbie Stutz
- Bylaws: OPEN
- Marketing: Cindy Nixon
- We have $16,538.52 in our account
- More details about the BABA-Q expenses and profit will be shared at the next meeting
BABA has submitted an application for a gaming license that allows us more opportunities and revenue streams, like split the pot.
Lisa Cox’s husband was involved in a bushhog accident and lost his left leg from the knee down. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Jason during this time. A card was sent around and signed by all.
Harrison Business Network is having their Christmas event at Market Street Grill on December 13 at 11:30. Tickets are $15
Dearborn County Chamber annual meeting was held last night. Diane put together an amazing basket for BABA. Thank you Diane!
We are looking for $1500-$5000 sponsors for BABA events in 2019.
Golf planning starts in January and we are looking for lots of people to volunteer in planning and hosting the event.
Lion’s Club has pictures with Santa from 12-3 on December 1.